By Christie Golden
While the riverboat on which she works as a dancer docks at a zombie-plagued island often called Sourange, Larissa Snowmane needs to depend upon the aid of the swamp creatures to save lots of her soul. unique.
By Richard Lee Byers
Aoth and the Brotherhood of the Griffon have succeeded in rescuing Tchazzar, the misplaced king of Chessenta and an impressive pink dragon, and are rewarded with a freelance to help in his warfare with a strong dracolich. however the extra Aoth sees of the battle, the extra suspicious he turns into that the Brotherhood should be only a pawn in a cutthroat draconic video game that places entire kingdoms at risk--a video game performed for stakes of gold and blood. And the extra he sees the sport play out, the extra he realizes that he'll need to develop into a participant during this most deadly of video games if he desires the nation-states to stay unfastened.
By Clayton Emery
The Netherese Empire will cave in in 5 generations.
A forgotten foe, armed with a hell-spawned resource of harmful magic, returns to hunt her revenge, and a misplaced love is located in a such a lot unforeseen place.
Against a backdrop of warfare and chaos, the barbarian Sunbright struggles to carve out a distinct segment for himself -- and his humans -- in a quickly altering world.
By Sam Witt, James Maliszewski, Shaun Cashman, Brian Patterson
• 10 certain mythical periods, new concepts for high-level characters who have the desire to make a real impression on their global
• nine new status sessions, each one with a special association and instructions for integrating it together with your crusade
• greater than 3 dozen new feats, together with new metamagic and designated feats that increase the strengths of spellcasting characters
• a number of exchange center periods that may be used so as to add taste to characters from 1st to twentieth point
• New ideas for bardic functionality kinds that improve and differentiate bards that dance, sing, chant, or play an software
• Eldritch staffs, a brand new form of magic merchandise that grows with its wielder in energy and concentration
• Mystical performances that remodel bards from mere bystanders to lively members within the magic being wielded round them
• Magical traditions, colleges of arcane idea that train their scholars specified magical powers and philosophies
• New templates describing the advantages and disadvantages for characters who subscribe to a firm
• Expendable foci, a brand new form of magic merchandise that is helping arcane spellcasters keep an eye on and form the uncooked forces of the magic they wield
By David Cook
An extreme, own tale of survival, a departure from the extra sweeping "battle opposed to nice evil" stories that signify the remainder of the Harpers books. touring some distance north in defiance of her Harper superiors, Martine of Sembia reveals herself trapped within the lonely, snowbound valley of Samek. Illustrations
By Jeff Grubb, Kate Novak
Powerful backbone with gentle creasing and rubbing. vivid fresh hide has gentle facet put on. textual content is ideal. comparable day delivery top notch.
By Jaleigh Johnson
Discover probably the most harmful locations within the Forgotten nation-states -- The Dungeons!
An orphan mage returns to the one domestic she's ever recognized to discover if reworked right into a dungeon, her former grasp lacking or trapped inside of. To make concerns worse, the thieves that carry the dungeon will not permit her go away --not for provides, no longer for aid. it's going to take all of her braveness, ability, and magic to outlive lengthy adequate to determine what occurred to her domestic.
By Douglas Niles
The fight of excellent and evil is the subject matter of this fable novel, which describes Tristan Kendrick, newly topped king, trying to forge an alliance among the divergent humans of his land.
By Eric L. Boyd
The first in-depth examine Waterdeep, the shining jewel of the Forgotten geographical regions surroundings, in lots of years.
City of Splendors: Waterdeep offers an in-depth exam of the great
city of Waterdeep within the Forgotten geographical regions setting. an summary of the
city contains background, a who’s who, info on legislation, and principles for operating and enjoying in a Waterdhavian crusade. info at the humans of Waterdeep covers non-player characters, arcane faculties, defense force, guilds, the Aristocracy, status sessions particular to town, and extra. additionally integrated within the ebook are discussions of particular Waterdeep locales, event locales, and new monsters. an in depth appendix provides info on new gear, magic goods, psionic powers, poisons, spells, and more.
ERIC BOYD is a software program developer who has written broadly in regards to the Forgotten nation-states setting for Wizards of the Coast, Inc. His latest credit comprise Lost Empires of Faerûn™, Faiths & Pantheons™, Races of Faerûn™, and Serpent Kingdoms™.
By Keith Baker
Town of Towers launches a new novel line set on the planet of Eberron, Wizards of the Coast’s most modern D&D® crusade setting.
writer Keith Baker’s suggestion for the fascinating global of Eberron used to be selected from 11,000 submissions, and he's the co-author of the Eberron crusade surroundings, the RPG product that introduced the environment. The Eberron global will keep growing via new roleplaying video game items, novels, miniatures, and digital games.
writer BIO: Keith Baker is a contract author and video game fashion designer. In 2003 his notion for the area of Eberron used to be chosen because the winner within the Wizards of the Coast delusion environment seek.